GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOUR TO THE ARCH (Cabo San Lucas)
Enjoy the Most Famous Tour to The Arch!
On your visit to Los Cabos, don't forget to add in your Activities List the Tour to The Arch wiith your friends of BAJA'S!
The Arch of Cabo San Lucas is a Rock Formation, Specifically a Natural Arch, at the South End of Cabo San Lucas, which is itself the Southern tip of The Peninsula of Baja California.
This Tour will Please All Your Senses! . . . On your arrival at the location of BAJA’S will receive Friendly Service and an Explanation of Important Points of the Activity, will receive Life jacket. In the company of your Family or Friends live this Adventure that lets observe Attractions of Cabo San Lucas Bay such as The Arch, Land’s End, Pirate’s Cove, Sea Lion Colony, Lover’s Beach, Pelicanos Beach, Medano Beach, Hotel Zone and the imposing Cruise visiting us that day!
The Pleasant Chat that will offer the Captain on the Points of Interest will be accompanied by the Breeze and the Splendid Weather of Cabo San Lucas. You can take photos or videos so get your camera or cell, the photo or video is more Iconic with The Arch as background, try, is Unique and Unrepeatable!
Upon returning to Medano Beach you can continue with your Next Day’s Activity.
You can book The Arch Tour for individual or groups (maximum 16).
Available Transportation Service for your convenience.
- Boat Tours
- Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Arch Tours
- Los Cabos Arch
- Cabo Arch Tours
DURATION & AVAILABILITY
- Life jacket
- Bilingual captain
- Boat with Staircase and Ceiling
- Life jacket is required
- Children over 3 years old will pay normal price and must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women can't perform this activity
- Baja's Atv's & Watersports is not responsible for loss/damage of cameras/cells during the activity
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity at the location of Baja's Atv's & Watersports on Medano Beach
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Use sunscreen
- Lockers available to store your belongings
- Bring your camera or cell