WHALE WATCHING TOUR
On your arrival at Baja’s location you will receive a friendly service, life jacket and an explanation of important security measures. You will board the Glass Bottom Boat at Medano Beach through the ladder and seat comfortably under the boats roof. Whales travel about 3,000 miles to reach the coast of Baja California Sur, their average speed is 5 mph. It’s a wonderful experienceto observe when they perform amazing leaps out of the water, which is their way of communicating with other whales. Underwater they produce a wide range of sounds that can be identified with special equipment. Come to the whales and share their wonderful journey to the south while jumping and interact just meters away in their natural habitat. Live this adventure in the company of your family and friends and be amused by the attractions of Cabo San Lucas bay such as The Arch, Land’s End, The Pirate’s Cove, Sea Lion Colony, Lover’s beach (ask for drop off), Pelican’s Beach, El Medano Beach, the beautiful resorts and the imposing cruise ships visiting us that day!
The pleasant tour explanation of our friendly captains will be accompanied by the breeze and the splendid weather of Cabo San Lucas. Make sure to preserve the beautiful memories so don’t forget your camera or cellphone. Your pictures and videos will be more iconic with the arch as background, it is a unique experience! Upon returning to El Medano beach you may continue with your next planned activity. The tour is available for individual or groups (maximum 16). Hotel transportation is available for your convenience.
BEFORE YOU GO
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baja’s Watersports reserves the right to refuse anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- This activity depends on weather conditions.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- You should bring a towel, sunglasses and spending cash.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- This activity can't be performed by expecting mothers.
- +3 year old kids pay full ticket.
- Hotel Pick up is available from most centrally located San José del Cabo, Tourist corridor and Cabo San Lucas Hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 30 minutes’ prior the booked tour start time.
duration & availability
- Tour: 2 Hours
- Departures: 10:00 am and 12:00 pm
- Bilingual Captain
- Life vest
- Brief Orientation
- Boat with roof and ladder
- Bottled Water